Seamoss is a seaweed also known as irishmoss & carrageen. It helps to nourish the endocrine system. It’s scientifical name is chondrus crispus. It offers 92 of the 102 minerals of which the body is made. Use it for your bones, brain, muscles, thyroid, glands, bad breath, pulmonary and respiration illnesses, coughs, dysentery, natural diuretic, calms the appetite and dissolves fat. You can also use it to regulate the bowels, ulcers, skin, kidneys, heart and obesity. Seamoss is so powerful that it can bind radioactivity, so you could say that seamoss is nature’s version of chemotherapy. It contains important minerals such as potassium iodide, potassium phosphate, bromides, and a large percentage of zinc, magnesium and calcium. If you have any kind of bone problems seamoss is the best natural remedy. Seamoss has many minerals, but the most abundant mineral is calcium. You can mix seamoss with bladderwrack, which is just another type of seaweed and a great combination. Drink as much as you like everyday. Use dates or 100% agave syrup to sweeten the taste if you like. If you go to our website eattolivenottodie.com we have a video on how to prepare seamoss.
How To Prepare
1. Soak the seamoss in a bowl of cold water for 1 day. You can also squeeze a key lime in it while it soaks.
2. Throw away the water it was soaking in and give it one more rinse.
3. Place the seamoss in a pot with enough spring water to submerge it.
4. Bring it to a boil and allow it to simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Blend the seamoss with the same water you boiled it in. You can add walnuts, baby bananas, ginger, lime, dates or agave etc for your own taste. Some people prefer to just strain the liquid through a sieve but we like to use everything.
6. You can store it in a glass container. This will keep in the fridge for 1 month.
7. Use it as a shampoo, facemask, body scrub etc. There are no boundaries.
How to prepare seamoss video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoWRlKvxUss&t=269s
SEAMOSS (IRISH MOSS)
Product: High Quality Raw Seamoss
Weight/Quantity: 120 grams
Packaging Material: Biodegradable Brown Paper